Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Idiots!

I need to vent. I don't like to attack people for inconsequential reasons-like their opinions or the way they look. I will however argue a person if what they say is, to me, beligirent, ignorant, mean, malicious, condescending, or any other of non-rational reasons that attack a person personally. Elections were last Tuesday, midterms. I live in a red state, so I wasn't hoping for much, and one particular election position, that of the superindendant, was particularly important to me. I was bummed when my candidate lost, it happens. Some of my fellow electees posted their grievances on certain social websites, and there is always that one person who just has to throw themselves in the lion's den. I mean really, why would you post your fraudulent opinion like a smartass waving the redflag at a bull in a discussion between educated people of opposing views. It's not like we didn't understand that person's views, it's just that those views were unfounded, media garbled, propagated bullshit. It rather annoys me too that this particular person doesn't ever have to fear about being poor due to her birthplace within her family. It's okay to have your opinion, but it doesn't mean people want to uninvitingly hear it.

So please, be aware of WHO you are talking to about your opinions, because there are people like me who like to question opinions and see what facts can be glimmered.

No comments:

Post a Comment