Thursday, May 31, 2012

Italy and Austria

Well folks, I can say I am a world traveler now.  I have spent the last two weeks in Italy and Austria taking in the sights, sounds, people, food, and what withall that the world can bring about for us.  I have taken a staggering amount of pictures, as well as a steady journal documenting each day as it went by, and random memorabelia from my tour.  I would like to inform the peoples that I will start to upload my journal entries and a few select photos from the trip as if I were on the day they were written (not two weeks after the fact).  So that means one journal entry per day.  After the two weeks of journal entries are put up, I will place posts expanding on things I noticed, tips, and tricks of traveling to where I've been.  Keep in mind, I am no real expert, just an enthusiastic amateur who wants to see all the world has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. And your photographer has no sense of composition. ;-)

    ReplyDelete