Monday, October 25, 2010

Funny

Have you ever misread somebody and questioned their ability to work with you on any level based on first impressions? Who really hasn't... but I feel I gravely misinterpreted a person recently, because of his gruff manner over the phone (which, my manner probably comes of very much the same as his over the phone...) but when I met him in person, it quickly became apparent that he was far better than I was going to give him credit for. The long and short, was that he was very professional, on time, considerate of my time (and money for what it was worth) as well reasonable rates, considering how good he was. No he wasn't a hooker, he was a pianist. In any case, he works well with woodwinds, and I think I might just keep him around.

Let this remain a lesson to me to never follow through on my first impressions! (though truth be told, I usually don't, otherwise, I'd probably have no friends! just saying...the people you become such good friends with, usually are bizarre or annoying to start with...)

No comments:

Post a Comment