Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple

Today's blog is rather simple. Why do people have to behave unprofessionally/uncourteously? I mean, I've been waiting to hear back from a potential accompanist, and I have been given nada. Screw that. If you rely on playing for other people as your means of money, then do it. Don't be picky in a town like Pokey, it just doesn't work, because soon you've offended half your client base with just a bad rap.

Or with people flaunting the fact that they "know more than you." By that I mean, they can regurgitate crap for a test. Good for you, you can say words, but here's the kicker-so can dogs. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjpJib3dct0&feature=related ) So really, tell me something new or cool or original, or please shut your yapper. I don't care if you can hum all the Beethoven Symphony melodies, or tell me every bone in my body, all that tells me is you have no life, so you feel to impart knowledge I can just as easily access and memorize and regurgitate, and for no real reason other than you feel it is neccessary to tell someone. So be courteous, don't be a know it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment