Saturday, October 16, 2010

Senses

Have you ever walked into a building and immediately been taken to a long distant memory? Has there ever been a smell or song that was just ethereal?
I'm in slc to watch la boheme, our group of nutty musicians,we just finished our dinners at some thai place (served a decent, albeit heavy green curry), and came to a german delicatessan for dessert, and I had to use the bathroom. Inside the bathroom was a tropic citrus smell I could only define as home like and memorable.i don't remember when I first smelt it, but it was before I was a teen. I just find it odd because tonight is most likely going to be one of those nights I remember from college.
It just prices how remarkable and scary the brain is.anyhow, it's almost curtains up, so I should go...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment